Tiếng Anh Unit 2 lớp 10 School Talks
Nằm trong bộ đề Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit, Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu đến quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 2 School Talks có đáp án dưới đây. Bài tập Unit 2 lớp 10 School có đáp án được đăng tải nhằm hỗ trợ cho việc dạy và học môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 hệ 7 năm trở nên hiệu quả hơn. Bài tập Unit 2 SGK tiếng Anh 10 có đáp án này gồm các tài liệu hay, chất lượng. Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo.
Xem hướng dẫn học Unit 2 tiếng Anh lớp 10 tại:
Soạn Unit 2 lớp 10 School Talks hệ 7 năm
I. Underline the word which has the letter(s) that are pronounced /Λ/
1. My cousin is such a lovely girl that many boys love her.
2. Don’t worry! Everything will be alright.
3. He likes hunting in that place.
4. Is August the eighth month of a year?
5. We had a lot of funs at the fair today.
6. The government should not waste much money supporting lame ducks.
7. A favourite occupation among children is building sandcastles.
8. Suddenly, the electricity was cut off. Everyone was in a panic.
9. I like sunbathing on the beach very much.
10. Early in the morning, Mr. Quan drove his truck to the market.
II. Put the verbs in brackets into gerunds or infinitive
1. She apologized for (borrow) _____________ my dictionary without (ask) _____________ for permission and promised never (do) ____________ it again.
2. Most people prefer (spend) ___________ money to (earn) _____________ it.
3. He made me (repeat) ____________ his instructions (make) _____________ sure that I understood what I was (do) _____________ after he had gone.
4. I didn’t feel like (work) _____________ so I suggested (spend) ______________ the day in the garden.
5. Why do you keep (look) _____________ back? Are you afraid of (be) ______________ followed?
6. He decided (put) _____________ broken glass on top of his wall (prevent) _____________ boys from (climb) ______________ over it.
7. His father has saved him from (drown) ______________.
8. You still have a lot (learn) ___________ if you forgive my (say) __________ so.
9. It’s no use (try) ______________ (interrupt) _______________ him. You’ll have (wait) ______________ till he stops (talk) ______________.
10. He didn’t like (leave) _______________ the children alone in the house but he had no alternative as he had (go) _______________ out to work.
11. We got tired of (wait) _______________ for the weather (clear) _____________ and finally decided (set) _______________ in the rain.
12. My sister is keen on (join) _______________ the English Club.
13. There is no point in (punish) ______________ the child now. What is done is already done.
14. We couldn’t stop that dog from (follow) ______________ us wherever we went.
15. He insisted on (do) _______________ the job himself.
16. The little boy’s favourite game was (pretend) ______________ to be an emperor.
17. A popular sport in this place is (hunt) _______________ wild bears.
18. The doctor advised him to give up (drink) ________________.
19. His latest hobby is (collect) _______________ seashells.
20. When you wade in the stream, you must be aware of (step) ______________ on sharp stones.
21. While (walk) ______________ home from school one afternoon, I spot a house on fire.
22. Stop (make) _______________ much noise! I am trying (study) _____________.
23. You (can/ always/ hear) _______________ her voice above everybody else’s.
24. What would be the most effective means of (advertise) __________ our product?
25. He stopped (read) ______________ book (go) ______________ to bed.
26. I hate (keep) _____________ (wait) ______________ by others.
27. (Swim) ______________ is a good form of exercise.
28. He left the house without (say) _______________ a word.
29. Somebody (might/ steal) ______________ your car if you had left the keys in it.
30. Somebody told me (wait) ___________ outside and (stand) __________ silently.
III. Complete the story using the correct form of verbs in the box
decide; reach; head; rain; go; think;
gather; become; be; jog; leave; continue;
Early this morning, Mr. Robinson ________________ to go for a run. He _______________ the house and started ________________ in the direction of Bay Mau Lake. He _______________ he might ________________ around the lake three times before _______________ home.
Unfortunately, after 10 minutes, dark cloud began ________________ and it started _________________. Mr. Robinson tried _________________ the shelter. But within a few minutes, he _________________completely wet. So he decide ________________ his run because he couldn’t _________________ wetter.
IV. Complete the following conversations by selecting the suitable sentences from the box
Both of you play very well. Good evening, Madam.
Perhaps we could study together. Nam’s right.
Have you finished revising yet? $20! That’s too expensive!
Salesgirl: (1) ________________________. Can I help you?
Mrs. Lan: Yes. How much is this hat?
Salesgirl: $20, Madam.
Mrs. Lan: (2) ________________________. It’s only a cotton hat and shouldn’t cost more than $12.
Salesgirl: We have to earn a living, too. But if you take it, I’ll sell it to you for $15.
Lan: Our examination is just three weeks away. (3) ______________________.
Tam: No, I haven’t, actually. Whenever I sit down to study, I seem not to concentrate.
Lan: It’s the same with me. (4) _______________. That might help both of us.
Tam: Yes! That’s a good idea. When shall we start?
Mr. Lai: Congratulations, Nam and Quang! (5) _____________________.
Nam: Thank you, Mr. Lai. That is because you are such a good coach.
Quang: (6) _____________________. We are what we are because of you, Sir.
Đáp án có trong file tải: Bài tập tự luận tiếng Anh 10 Unit 2 School Talks có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,…. được cập nhật liên tục trên website.com.
Để chuẩn bị tốt cho năm học 2020 – 2021 sắp tới, mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu học tập lớp 10 để tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu các môn học khác nhau.